Thursday, June 24, 2010

And lies...

I lied to you yesterday. I'm not going to write more about honesty today. I meant to, honestly I did. Okay, enough of that.

But really, I stayed up too late, and Duncan has a croup-y sounding cough, so things are not looking bright for a lot of sleep tonight.

But I did get the boys room fabulously clean today, which feels very nice. I even dusted the heater vents and floor boards. And I'm making progress in the sewing room (or the computer room, as Grant calls it :)). It looks like a disaster right now, but I have 2 full garbage bags and a sack full of fabric for the fabric sale. And all my fabric now fits on my shelf. So yes, progress is being made.

I'm going to try and sleep now before Duncan wakes up again. Poor little guy, he wakes up coughing and crying, and I go pick him up and he starts signing "more", which means he wants a drink of water, and then he just cries and buries he face in my chest like "Mom, I'm just miserable. Make me better." It's really heart breaking.

No comments: