Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dear Jefferson

Dear Jefferson,

When I look at you I see:

Your kind heart - You are so sensitive to the world around you, and you want so much to help everyone be happy. I love the cards and pictures you make me, and how you are so quick to tell me you love me.

Your creative spirit - You LOVE creating! Your constant art projects, the "chapters" of your stories you tell me, and the imaginative way you view the world keep me smiling and amazed.

Your determination, your love of all people and animals, your sense of humor, and so much more.

I wish I could help you see how amazing you are, just the way you are. That Heavenly Father created an incredible little person, and you don't have to change to get people to like you. That there will always be people who will be different than you, and some will disapprove of you, but you were made the way you are for a reason, and if you stay true to Heavenly Father and yourself, the world will be a better place because you are here.

I am so grateful you are my little boy!

Love,
Mom

No comments: