Monday, December 12, 2011

Baby it's cold inside....

Our furnace is being very temperamental, so we have heat about 50% of the time right now. It's kind of like an adventure, never knowing if our house will be warm or cold when I wake up, or get home from the store, or after lunch, etc. But not a very fun adventure. I would be okay with it ending now.

The furnace repair man came this morning, and thought he fixed it, but then it stopped working again 2 hours later, so I guess it is not completely fixed. 

I would type more, but I'm going to go put gloves on now, and I'm not very good at typing with gloves on. 

2 comments:

Marie said...

You just reminded me that I should have the space heater on me right now instead of freezing. We have the ongoing problem of one end of the house always being warmer, and it is not the end I am in!

AnnaM said...

Ha ha, I'm doing the same thing... We have a space heater that we keep in the boys room because their room is always the coldest at night, and I COULD move it in here while I'm on the computer, but I never seem to get around to moving it and just complain about being cold instead, ha.