Monday, November 28, 2011

Home again, home again


This last week flew by, and it's hard for me to believe our Thankgiving trip is already over and we are home again. It was a great trip, and I am so Thankful for my wonderful in-laws for hosting us last week and for all the fun activities they planned for us while we were there! Some of the highlights of our week were:

The Train museum with Grandpa
Jumping all our energy out at a inflatable play place followed by Graeters ice cream
Going to see Dolphin Tales (I didn't have to take anyone out of the theater the whole time, which felt quite epic and wonderful :))
Going to see cousin Austin's Eagle project at the park and playing on the swings there with cousins
Black Friday shopping
Christmas lights at the Cincinnati Zoo
A kid-free craft fair trip with Mom and Marcia
My first experience with a Hibachi grill at a Japanese Steakhouse - I have never had so much fun watching food be cooked, and it was so delicious.


2 comments:

ash said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time!

hillpill said...

This comment is really for the picture; I can't believe how big little Dunc is getting! You have the cutest kids.