Friday, November 18, 2011

Packing....

I remember when I was young, my mom had these packing lists she would pull out when we were going somewhere - one for picnics/bbq's, one for camping, and one for other trips.

As a child I didn't appreciate the brilliance of those lists, but having packed only partially successfully for numerous trips now, and having my kids sleep in my t-shirts instead of pajamas and using water cups to store my contacts in, I realize just how awesome they were.  But I never think of those lists until I'm already deep in the throes of the packing madness, and I always think "I don't have time to do that now, but when I get home, I'm definitely going to make that list".

Well, here I am again, packing for a week in Ohio with Grant's parents, without that list...

When I get home I'm definitely going to make that list.







1 comment:

Marie said...

Hah! I have the camping and regular trip lists! I may need to consider doing a bbq/picnic one!