Thursday, August 26, 2010

What are people doing falling off bandwagons anyway?

I don't really know what a bandwagon is or how people fell off them, but it must have happened a lot for them to make a saying I guess.

I'm trying to write right now, but I'm watching 2 little boys, so that equals 4 boys under the age of 5 in my house right now, not too conducive to thinking deep thoughts. But I guess the longer you stay off the bandwagon the further behind you get, so here were are, working to climb back on.

Here are a few things I'm working to find systems to implement in my life so they happen more regularly/smoothly:
Cleaning the house
Service
Health/exercise

I'm trying flylady, but having a hard time with the way her emails work, I wish there was a simpler way to get her daily tasks without reading through all the other stuff she sends out.

Weekday veg is going pretty well, but I'm getting tired of the options we have. Why does it seem hard to think of meals without meat? There are only a few kinds of meat and hundreds of fruits, vegetabls and grains, why does taking the meat out seem to limit my options so much?

Well, I better go while most the house is still in one piece.

No comments: