Monday, October 11, 2010

Food this week

Here's what I'm cooking this week:
Monday - Refried Bean, Rice & Cheese Burritos
Tuesday - Oriental Cabbage Salad
Wednesday - 2-Cheese Veggies Pasta
Thursday - White Bean Chili
Friday - Lentil Dal and Rice

The cabbage salad, veggie pasta, and white bean chili are all new recipes, so I hope this week goes smoothly. I'm crazy trying 3 new recipes in a week, but I'm so tired of everything I've been making, so I wanted to try and mix things up a bit.

I started a 5:30 AM fitness "boot-camp" last week, and it's been hard but good. The hardest part is waking up sometimes. I did not realize how completely weak my abs are until I started this, well, how weak I am in general, but wow, my abs are feeling it, and there are several exercises that as they do them I just watch and can't believe I will ever be strong enough to do them.

No comments: